October 01, 2009

Another finished wedding project... Completed

When my ex-colleague told me that he is getting married and his wedding reception is on 3rd October 2009. Finally.. this guy managed to find his life partner. I'm so happy with him. He's such nice and helpful guy..emm.. cute too..hahahaha!! and i'm treat him as my own brother. Well, i decided to stitch a wedding chart for him. There are so many chart which i wanna to stitch one for him and finally i decided to choose a "korean loving couple" , a colourful wedding couple.
Even my hubby did asked me whether i can finished it on time or not. Well, i told myself, i can do it.. I stitched day n nite (of course when i'm free lah)..and finally it took 1 month plus to finished this project and i'm very very happy with the work... Its soo.. colourful and cute too...

So, i went to a shop located at Jalan Petaling which recommended by my brother in law. See... the frame that the owner choosed was so beautiful and matches the chart too...and its worth the amount that he charged.

When I give to my ex-col.. he and his future wife was so happy with the korean wedding and he told me that he will hang it in this room.. Wow... thats good.!!!! He even told me that he will show it during his dinner..alamak..very pai seh (shy...shy) Anyway, congratulations to both of you, Mr & Mrs Anderson Chan, may you have a happy life and love each other forever....






Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers