February 08, 2010

Xstitch - Bookmark

I supposed to stitch 24 bookmarks for my daughter's classmate for her "Children's Day" last year but could'nt make in on time. So, i decided start stitching last December and it took me 1 months plus to complete this project. In fact, this year will be my youngest daughter final year in her primary school and i promised her to i will stitched beautiful and many patterns of bookmark for her classmate. As you can see, i stitched flower & bee alphabelt, cute animals....and i so so happy with it...I really can't believe myselft !!!! Yippeeeeeeeeeee..........

You know.. i even bought a laminate machine to laminate all these bookmarks. Though, Children's Day is on November and still early but at least i managed to complete with project.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers